A woman who works with her hands is a laborer;

A woman who works with her hands and her head is a craftsperson;

A woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an....

Artist.


Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Year . . .New LIFE . . .New Changes



The clock is ticking . . .
The end of the year is nearing.
This has been a year of big dreams, a lot of love, a lot to be grateful for,
a lot of laughs. . .
and a lot of change.
I mean - a lot of change.
 
I am going to be somewhat missing in action for the next few weeks.
There are holidays to be celebrated.
Friends and family to spend time with.
And . . .
a move to happen.
Yes it has happened.
I have found a new place for my daughter and I to move and we are going to jump in head first beginning the day after Christmas.
At this point, I have no boxes packed.
I am in no way physically prepared for this.
But . . .mentally.
Oh yes. I am ready to go.
 
I am trusting that it will all work out.
I am taking everything one day at a time.
Checking off one event at a time.
 
And by the new year, I will be officially starting my new life in my new home.
Here is to change!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing yourself with such authenticity and love! Thank you for being such an inspiration with your beautiful art!!

    Have a wonderful Christmas, filled with love and joy!!

    Wishing you a smooth transition, and an amazing New Year filled with fiscal and creative abundance!!



    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete