A woman who works with her hands is a laborer;

A woman who works with her hands and her head is a craftsperson;

A woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an....

Artist.


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Glass

 
This past weekend, my daughter and I took off on an adventure.
Armed with a need for inspiration, we headed to the Seattle Center to take part in the Dale Chihuly Gardens and Glass exhibit.
Stunning displays of colored whimsical glass.
Light reflecting and dancing throughout the room.
Creations out of an imaginary world inspired by plants and nature.
Come and enjoy with me.
 









1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos!! One of my very favorite things to decorate with is colored glass. I can't even explain why I love it so much!!Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete