Friday, February 22, 2013
A few random thoughts on this Friday morning . . .
1. I'm going to be a Grandma again. Or "Nanna" as my grandson calls me. He is going to be a big brother! Yeah...So happy, proud and excited.
2. We are just about ready to close on the house I moved out of in December . . .I was beginning to think this was never going to happen. (Heavy sigh of relief).
3. I love clouds. I don't like gray skies - but I love the clouds we get in Oregon this time of year...So majestic and beautiful.
4. I am ready for Spring and color.
5. I love to laugh.
6. I have a lot of things I want to do . . .and sometimes I feel a sense of panic because I am so anxious to do them all....NOW
7. I still love to read some of my favorite children's stories. And I read them to myself.
8. I feel honored when I witness miracles.
9. I LOVE dragonflies and swallows.
10. I miss holding hands with someone special.
11. I don't like the judges on American Idol this year - it kind of ruined the show for me.
12. I love listening to live music.
13. I love to drink fresh juice in the morning.
14. It's never too late to try something for the first time.
15. I don't like to have my picture taken.
16. I don't like to be the center of attention.
17. I love spontaneous get-togethers.
18. I want to take a dance class.
19. I would prefer to see live theater over a movie.
20. I am grateful for my dog - who forces me to get outside, even when I don't want to.
21. I love pistachios.
22. I've discovered I actually like Country music - not all, but a lot of it.
23. Making new friends is scary . . .but fun.
24. I have learned how to ignite the pilot light on my gas fireplace, trouble shoot my garage door opener when it isn't working, and fix my garbage disposal when it gets clogged.
25. I have a love/hate relationship with the weekend.
26. Honey Nut Cheerios are really yummy.
27. I am not as organized as I would like to be but I am willing to accept this flaw.
28. I love hats - but I don't like wearing them. They make my head itch.
29. Dreams are Weird!
30. I get so frustrated when I have a day off and can sleep in but wake up earlier than I do during the week.
31. Why do people wait until they are far away to tell you how they feel?
32. Shrimp salad rolls with peanut sauce. Enough said.
33. A good pillow should never be underestimated. Same goes for good pots and pans.
34. My kitchen knives really need to be sharpened!
35. 10:00 in the morning is NOT too early for good chocolate.