A woman who works with her hands is a laborer;

A woman who works with her hands and her head is a craftsperson;

A woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an....

Artist.


Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall, Autumn . . .Beautiful

Regardless of what you call it-
fall or autumn -
I call it beautiful!
My favorite time of year -
I love it!
And I think we do it pretty well in Oregon.
 
Sometimes, the rain that comes in this time of year is a little tough to take.
But it also seems to wash everything clean -
and then when the sun peeks through,
the colors are more intense and glisten.
 
And the colors - oh the colors!
Once again,
God and Mother Nature prove that they are indeed the best of all artists!
 
 
This picture was taken at about 10:00 pm while walking the dog. The street light cast an ethereal glow . . .so pretty.

This color of gold warms my soul!

My view every day as I walk into my day job. . .

A favorite tree of mine - year round. Such a beautiful shape and color.

Even the shrubs are putting on their best.
Beautiful berries on the dogwood tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment