A woman who works with her hands is a laborer;

A woman who works with her hands and her head is a craftsperson;

A woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an....

Artist.


Friday, March 11, 2011

Words to live by part 2

All finished - all 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 feet of it . . .
A close up of the left side . . .
Life lesson words to live by . . .

The right side featuring some of the special girls interests.

Yesterday, I got up and got myself ready for work like a normal Thursday.
Half way to work, I received a phone call -
my place of business was suffering a power outage and the electric company didn't know what the cause was or how long it would take to restore power.
Don't come into work.

Really???
A day off?
Yeah - what a gift!

I went home and changed my focus and finished up the commissioned  painting that I showed you in my last post. 
I was so humbled by the wonderful words that were shared by all of you amazing women. Some were shared here and some were shared on FaceBook. 
I'm sure many of them will end up in future pieces!  

Now it is on to new projects and new adventures. . .
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment