A woman who works with her hands is a laborer;

A woman who works with her hands and her head is a craftsperson;

A woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an....

Artist.


Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas To All




More evenings spent getting in the Holiday mood this last weekend.
We experienced a few more light festivals.
We took in the Oregon Zoo Lights - a festival I haven't attended
for over 20 years as.
My, my, my - that little light festival has certainly grown up!
We treated ourselves to dinner out one night and dessert on another.
We listened to beautiful choirs and attended a Christmas concert.
Santa's helper (disguised as my husband) wrapped presents while I completed some last minute orders.
We sat on the couch in front of our tree and watched Christmas movies.
I think I am officially "in the mood".
I wish I could have felt that way about 2 weeks ago -
Then I wouldn't be feeling like I have to go without sleep over the next few days
while I try to finish everything up -
but I will take what I can get at this point.
I will trust that everything will work out just as it always does.
I don't know that there will be another post before the holiday . . .so just in case -
may you all be blessed with peace and happiness.
May you all feel the spirit of the season, whatever your beliefs are.
May we all remember to carry the feeling of love and generosity on into the new year.
May you be surrounded with people that you love.
Merry Christmas . . .

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of the lights of the season. Wishing you and your family the best!

    ReplyDelete