A woman who works with her hands is a laborer;

A woman who works with her hands and her head is a craftsperson;

A woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an....

Artist.


Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Sneak Preview . . .

So - here are some examples of some of the treats I will be showing to the managers of the various Made in Oregon Stores.
I also am looking forward to a few items making their way north to the Tacoma area. (More details on that later). 
And some of these can be found in Corvallis at Botticelli's .
Hope you enjoy the show . . .

Lazy Susans . . .



magnets . . .


8 x 8 plaques . . .




9 x 9 mirrors . . .



Long and short boards (these are the short boards - approximately 4 1/2" x 18". Long boards are 24" long). . .


Nothing like a little color to brighten the day.

Happy Thursday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. You have done again. Brightened my day - colored my outlook - when I need to be cheered up - I will check your blog!

    ReplyDelete